This project has an importance, because of being an innovation transfer of LMS system developed in the scope of a European e-learn VIP project that provides distance education opportunities for the visually impaired individuals on a national basis.
In addition, the preparation of the certification training for the call center agent content in German, İtalian, English and Turkish and performing the international certification program have vital importance in terms of increasing the life quality and the employment opportunity of disabled people both in Turkey and Europe.
By providing vocational training opportunities for visually impaired individuals, as the target audience and visually impaired women in particular, it will be possible to avoid all types of discriminations encountered by disabled people, to strengthen their status in social life and to increase their life quality with the studies that will be realized.
AIMS AND OBJECTIVES OF PROJECT
- Increasing opportunities and quality of vocational training for visually impaired individuals, in particular women .
- Transfer of a learning management system (LMS) that is suitable for the use of visually impaired individuals that is unavailable in Turkey and translation of this software into Turkish.
- Development of the transferred LMS systems with addition of mobile access support and examination module .
- Creation of international certification program for call center agent.
- Preparation of educational content in German, English, Italian and Turkish versions and integration the content into the system,
- Introduction of training opportunities and certification programs to the target audience
- Web page preparation of the project and dissemination of the work plan and developments on the webpage
- Implementation of international certification program of call center agent
- Increasing the accessibility and utilizing opportunities to information and communication technologies for visually impaired individuals.
- Dissemination of project outcomes by arranging international symposiums and to provide resources for scientific studies on this subject,.
- The introduction of the project in national press and electronic media to provide the visibility of the Project.
- Creating awareness about the problems of the visually impaired people in Turkey
- Collaborating with non-governmental organization to perform studies considering the persons with different types or degrees of disability and ensuring of sustainability.
- Development of a multi-cultural dialogue between Turkey, which has the EU candidate country status, and EU member countries.